Welcome to 'Music That Matters!'
A very warm welcome from myself, Michael Lambert. This is the place to not just talk about the top 40 charts but to also focus on the real music of today! I will get insights into the world of music. As a big music fan myself, this blog will also feature many concert and album reviews. I have also decided to focus on one special band, a local band to me, and some very good friends, yes that's right, i'm talking about Brighton's very own... Kovak!
Enjoy the posts!
Keep on rockin'!
Michael L
Enjoy the posts!
Keep on rockin'!
Michael L
Thursday, 8 March 2012
My Chosen Music Video - Billy Joel's Uptown Girl
I've decided to use this as my song because it is one of them cheery songs that everyone knows. The video itself is quite cheesy but still funny. I think its a classic and i'm going to attempt to make a new version of it. I'd rather use the original song by Billy Joel compared to Westlife's version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment